Autumn Reads: Island of Lost Forevers
When a mysterious island appears off the coast of San Francisco, two intrepid academics risk everything to discover its secrets. Literature professor Catilen Taylor has struggled all her life with the ability to sense others' emotions. The only person comfortable with her eccentricities is Damian Cooke, who studies an ancient art he calls 'magic.'
Beyond the military barricade they discover paradise unspoiled by modern advances, ruled by the enigmatic Sentomoru, who invites them to share the wonders of his bathhouse. But as the travelers strive to unravel the island's secrets, danger stalks their every step. Is the island the paradise it promises? Or does a nightmare lurk beneath the surface?
Island of Lost Forevers Purchase Links:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K9TR032
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/437335
- Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/island-of-lost-forevers-megan-cutler/1119566586?ean=2940045938969
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/island-of-lost-forevers
- Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/island-of-lost-forevers/id878355639?mt=11
- DriveThru Fiction: http://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/145320/Island-of-Lost-Forevers
About Megan Cutler:
Megan grew up in a small town in central Pennsylvania where books offered an easy escape from the mundane life of a rural highway town. She started taking books to the playground with her and, later, started sneaking a second notebook into class to write stories. In 2003 she married the love of her life and moved to Canada, though she has yet to develop proper ice crystals in her blood. Megan started writing full-time in 2011 and has since published three novels and several short stories. Her characters keep her up late and wake her up early, but she loves them anyway.
Connect with Megan: